Since1999, INTERLINGE has been working in the manufacture of all lingerie products, corsetry, swimwear, nightwear, maternity and sportswear (athleisure), menstrual lingerie, washable sanitary towels, zero waste products (washable make-up remover wipes, tissues, pouches, etc.), certified category 2 protective masks for the public.
We occupy nearly 70% of our capacity on a Cut and Making basis for well-known French, Spanish, English, Slovenian and English brands… Cut and making means that our customers send us the patterns, gradations, fabrics and accessories and we manufacture the articles according to their technical file.
We dedicate 30% of our capacity to FOB finished products for menstrual lingerie (menstrual panties) and certain swimwear designs that we have developed internally ( can be personalized under certain criteria but no development is necessary).
Our references include Etam, Chantelle, Lise Charmel, Lisca, La Nouvelle Lingerie, ASOS, and other more confidential lingerie and bathing or medical lingerie brands.
Our teams (total staff of 230, including 160 in the factory) work with efficiency and precision in: 10 production lines (5 for bras and 5 for briefs), a cutting workshop, a sampling workshop (with a maximum capacity of 150 different pieces per week).
We also have an in-house training centre where we train specialised lingerie seamstresses in one year, and qualified seamstresses in two years.
For each order, we carry out a 100% inspection (final inspection) of all our production and we carry out a test during the production process and an audit after packaging (AQL 2.5).
Our capacity is 5,000 pieces per day, about 500 pieces per day per line. Before production starts, we make a prototype for each order for validation (free of charge). Then we make a size range for validation, also free of charge.
Environmental Initiatives and Social Responsibility
At our company, we have a strong commitment to sustainability and waste reduction. Through our zero-waste policy, we ensure that all fabric scraps are repurposed, and we offer our clients alternative solutions to minimize destruction and waste.
As part of our environmental initiatives, we have made significant investments in solar energy. By harnessing the power of solar panels, we are able to consume nearly 50% of our electricity from renewable sources, reducing our carbon footprint and contributing to a cleaner energy future.
Our dedication to corporate social responsibility extends beyond environmental efforts. We actively engage in community outreach programs, supporting local initiatives and charitable organizations to make a positive impact on society.
We strive to be a responsible and sustainable business, consistently seeking innovative ways to reduce our environmental footprint, support renewable energy sources, and contribute to the well-being of the communities we serve.
Our delivery time is 4 to 10 weeks after receipt of materials and validation of size ranges or pre-series.
For all orders we do a full AQL 2.5 audit after packing and before export, which we will send to the customer.
We always suggest to our new customers to organise a video conference, so that they can learn more about Interlinge and our know-how, and so that we can better understand their needs and be able to offer the best possible service.
You can find us in the following conventions:
- MareDiModa, Cannes, France: 7th to 9th November 2023
- Première Vision, Paris, France: July 4th to 6th, 2023
- Première Vision, Paris, France: February 7th to 9th ,2023
- Salon International de la Lingerie, January, Paris, France: 21th to 23th ,2023
- Destination Africa,Cairo, Egypt: November 19th to 20th ,2022
- MareDiModa, Cannes, France: November 8th to 10th ,2022
- Sourcing At Magic, Las Vegas: USA, August 7th to 10th ,2022
- Première Vision,Paris, France: July 5th to 7th ,2022
Interlinge’s dynamic of constant improvement is part of a shared approach: the Mosaic Consortium. Interlinge is one of the founding member. One of the main reasons for its creation is to offer a varied range of products through the different companies that compose it:
- Dounitex (shirts, blouses, boxers, pajamas, image clothes)
- Interlinge (lingerie, corsetry, swimwear, ready-to-wear knitwear)
- Vetwear (jackets, anoraks, parkas, pants, technical products)
Created in 2003, Mosaic is the first Moroccan consortium bringing together major actors in the textile industry.
Based in Casablanca, Mosaic was born from the desire to unite in order to offer its partners proactive continuous improvement solutions..
The Consortium approach is based on :
- Emulation and experience sharing ; the six companies playing the role of locomotive for each other.
- Des Synergies and economies of scale achieved through common actions such as looking for partnerships abroad, pooling purchasing and sourcing, strategic analysis, or common training for teams from different companies.
- Monitoring and benchmarkingcarried out at all levels : commercial, technological, HR … Each company is responsible for a pole (the “Training” for Interlinge pole).
- Common pavilion for promotion and export
Mosaic is also nethic :
- Respect for customers, suppliers and employees
And a common vision of the company : The members of Mosaic are committed to the same social development approach through the continuous training of their teams.