Founded in 1999 in Casablanca, Morocco, Interlinge is a leading textile company
Over the last 25 years, we have developed a unique industrial know-how in manufacturing fine lingerie and swimwear, as well as a diversified range of technical pieces and accessories
65% of our capacity is dedicated to ‘Cut and Making’, while 35% is allocated to ‘FOB’ finished products
Besides our manufacturing capabilities, we have the expertise and experience to assist our clients in:
• Product development and design
• Fabrics and raw materials sourcing
• Logistics management
Additionally, we have designed in-house styles that require no further development, only fabric selection: The Interlinge Swim collection
We have built long-standing relationships with leading global brands, and have the experience to serve designers and niche brands
We collaborate with renowned global brands and niche companies, demonstrating our commitment to projects of all sizes
We aim to be an integral part of our customers’ success stories and contribute to their growth
Diversification is key to our success. We have gained specialization in various product categories and the ability to adapt to diverse client requirements.
We serve every client with the highest quality standards, faithful to our historical savoir-faire
Environmental Initiatives and Social Responsibility
At our company, we have a strong commitment to sustainability and waste reduction. Through our zero-waste policy, we ensure that all fabric scraps are repurposed, and we offer our clients alternative solutions to minimize destruction and waste.
As part of our environmental initiatives, we have made significant investments in solar energy. By harnessing the power of solar panels, we are able to consume nearly 50% of our electricity from renewable sources, reducing our carbon footprint and contributing to a cleaner energy future.
Our dedication to corporate social responsibility extends beyond environmental efforts. We actively engage in community outreach programs, supporting local initiatives and charitable organizations to make a positive impact on society.
We strive to be a responsible and sustainable business, consistently seeking innovative ways to reduce our environmental footprint, support renewable energy sources, and contribute to the well-being of the communities we serve.
Our delivery time is 4 to 10 weeks after receipt of materials and validation of size ranges or pre-series.
For all orders we do a full AQL 2.5 audit after packing and before export, which we will send to the customer.
We always suggest to our new customers to organise a video conference, so that they can learn more about Interlinge and our know-how, and so that we can better understand their needs and be able to offer the best possible service.
You can find us in the following conventions:
- Interfilère, Paris, France: January 20 to 23, 2024
- Première Vision, Paris, France: February 6 to 8, 2024
- MareDiModa, Cannes, France: 7th to 9th November 2023
- Première Vision, Paris, France: July 4th to 6th, 2023
- Première Vision, Paris, France: February 7th to 9th ,2023
- Salon International de la Lingerie, January, Paris, France: 21th to 23th ,2023
- Destination Africa,Cairo, Egypt: November 19th to 20th ,2022
- MareDiModa, Cannes, France: November 8th to 10th ,2022
- Sourcing At Magic, Las Vegas: USA, August 7th to 10th ,2022
- Première Vision,Paris, France: July 5th to 7th ,2022
Interlinge’s dynamic of constant improvement is part of a shared approach: the Mosaic Consortium. Interlinge is one of the founding member. One of the main reasons for its creation is to offer a varied range of products through the different companies that compose it:
- Dounitex (shirts, blouses, boxers, pajamas, image clothes)
- Interlinge (lingerie, corsetry, swimwear, ready-to-wear knitwear)
- Vetwear (jackets, anoraks, parkas, pants, technical products)
Created in 2003, Mosaic is the first Moroccan consortium bringing together major actors in the textile industry.
Based in Casablanca, Mosaic was born from the desire to unite in order to offer its partners proactive continuous improvement solutions..
The Consortium approach is based on :
- Emulation and experience sharing ; the six companies playing the role of locomotive for each other.
- Des Synergies and economies of scale achieved through common actions such as looking for partnerships abroad, pooling purchasing and sourcing, strategic analysis, or common training for teams from different companies.
- Monitoring and benchmarkingcarried out at all levels : commercial, technological, HR … Each company is responsible for a pole (the “Training” for Interlinge pole).
- Common pavilion for promotion and export
Mosaic is also nethic :
- Respect for customers, suppliers and employees
And a common vision of the company : The members of Mosaic are committed to the same social development approach through the continuous training of their teams.