For 20 years, INTERLINGE has been specialized in the manufacture of all lingerie, corsetry, swimsuits, nightwear, maternity and sport (athleisure) lingerie, menstrual lingerie, washable sanitary napkins, zero waste products (scent bags: lavender and other aromatic plants, washable makeup remover wipes, handkerchiefs, drawstring pouch, etc.), IMANOR-approved category 2 protective masks for the general public.
We occupy nearly 90% of our capacity in the way (co-contracting & subcontracting) for major French, Spanish, English, Slovenian brands, from whom we receive, patterns, gradations, fabrics and accessories and make the items according to their technical file.
Our current client-partners are Etam, Chantelle, Lise Charmel, Lisca, New lingerie, ASOS, and other confidential lingerie and swimwear brands or medical lingerie. (About ten brands).
Our teams (total of 200 people, including 160 in the workshop) work efficiently and with care in 8 production lines (4 for the bra and 4 for the slip), a cutting workshop, a sampling workshop (a maximum capacity of 150 different pieces per week).
We have, internally, an Apprenticeship Training Center (CFA) where we train seamstresses specialized in lingerie in 1 year, and qualified seamstresses in 2 years.
For each order, we control 100% (final control) all our production and we proceed to a survey for the ongoing chain and a post-packaging audit (AQL 2.5). Our capacity is 4000 pieces per day, around 500 pieces per day per chain.
Before the start of production, we manufacture for free, for each order, a prototype for validation. Then, we manufacture a range of sizes for validation, also for free.
Our delivery time is 4 to 6 weeks after receipt of the materials and validation of the size ranges or pre-series.
For all orders, we perform a total audit AQL 2.5 after packaging and before export, which we transmit to the customer.
If you wish we can quickly arrange a video conference interview to discuss details regarding what you would need.
We are present as an exhibitor at each session of the following exhibitions :
- International Lingerie exhibition organized by Eurovet in Paris Porte de Versailles – July and January Sessions
- Première Vision exhibition organized at Villepinte Exhibition Center – September and February sessions
- Mare di Moda exhibition in Cannes – November Session
- Maroc In Modeexhibition in Marrakech – October Session
Interlinge’s continuous improvement dynamic is part of a shared approach : The Mosaic, Consortium, whose Interlinge is one of the founding members, and of which one of the main purposes is to offer a varied range of products through the various companies that constitute it :
- Dounitex (shirts, blouses, boxers, pajamas, image clothes)
- Interlinge (lingerie, corsetry, swimwear, ready-to-wear knitwear)
- Vetwear (jackets, anoraks, parkas, pants, technical products)
Created in 2003, Mosaic is the first Moroccan consortium bringing together major actors in the textile industry.
Based in Casablanca, Mosaic was born from the desire to unite in order to offer its partners proactive continuous improvement solutions..
The Consortium approach is based on :
- Emulation and experience sharing ; the six companies playing the role of locomotive for each other.
- Des Synergies and economies of scale achieved through common actions such as looking for partnerships abroad, pooling purchasing and sourcing, strategic analysis, or common training for teams from different companies.
- Monitoring and benchmarkingcarried out at all levels : commercial, technological, HR … Each company is responsible for a pole (the “Training” for Interlinge pole).
- Common pavilion for promotion and export
Mosaic is also nethic :
- Respect for customers, suppliers and employees
And a common vision of the company : The members of Mosaic are committed to the same social development approach through the continuous training of their teams.